O-Shot® For Female Urinary Stress Incontinence, Enhanced Sexual Pleasure
Do you wish there was a nonsurgical way to treat urinary leaks?
Do you wish there was a way to rejuvenate your sex life and your marriage?
NOW THERE IS!
The O-Shot is a new non-surgical regenerative procedure which uses the healing potential of Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) contained within the patient’s own blood to stimulate vaginal and clitoral rejuvenation. This enhances the Female Orgasm System. The O-Shot procedure is a procedure utilizes the body’s own regenerative ability to increase blood flow and create new tissue.
The O-Shot® [Orgasm Shot®] can...
- Reduce stress urinary incontinence
- Increase ability to orgasm
- Relieve urinary incontinence
- Help Lichen sclerosus and planus
- Postpartum fecal incontinence
- Chronic pain from trauma of child birth (episiotomy scars)
- Dysparenia (painful intercourse)
DO YOU SUFFER WITH?
- Accidents when you jump, laugh, or cough
- Leaks when you wait too long.
- Difficulty being aroused.
- Trouble reaching orgasm.
- Painful sex.
- Vaginal dryness.
- Lichen Sclerosus.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?*
- -Drug free.
- -95% experience resolution of urinary incontinence.
- -Enjoy sexual relations on the day of the procedure.
- -Increased sensitivity.
- -Tighter vaginal skin.
- -Almost instantaneous results.
- -Fast & relatively painless.
- -Better, healthier sex.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The O-Shot® procedure is a quick, practically painless, 20 minute non-surgical procedure. The O-Shot® procedure begins with a simple blood draw. Then, using a proprietary technique, platelet rich plasma is extracted from the blood and injected into the numbed area near the clitoris and upper vagina. There is no recovery time and results are almost immediate in some women.
WHO CAN GET IT?
Almost anyone can have an O-Shot®. Dr. Birchall will help determine if this is the best procedure for you. Women both on and off hormone replacement therapy can usually benefit from the O-Shot procedure.
SUFFERING FROM LICHEN SCLEROSUS?
In a recent study, researchers determined that most women suffering from Lichen Sclerosus showed improvement when treated with the O-Shot® procedure. Women reported statistically in symptoms & pathologists observed a decrease in inflammation.
*Results May Vary*