MicroLaserPeel in Rocky River offers an easy and effective way to improve skin texture and appearance. The results are equal to 10 + microdermabrasion procedures.
What is MicroLaserPeel?
A MicroLaserPeel removes a very thin layer of skin to improve fine lines, pigmentation, tone, and texture-restoring a more youthful appearance. Our Sciton MicroLaserPeel’s beam is scanned over a treatment area to remove a very thin layer of skin. The top layer of skin is removed and replaced with fresh healthy skin, with reduced wrinkles and improved color evenness. It will gently revitalize the entire skin surface, and you can return to normal activities quickly.
The MicroLaserPeel with the Sciton Joule provides superior results because it is custom tailored to your specific skin conditions and desired outcome. MicroLaserPeel procedure can be used on the full face, neck, chest, and hands. Depending on your skin and the depth of the peel, we may recommend anywhere between 1-4 treatments.
MicroLaserPeels can be done as an individual treatment or combined with other Sciton Laser Resurfacing Perfected treatments such as the Fractional or BBL. (BBL stands for BroadBand Light that is like IPL-Intense Pulsed Light)
What conditions can be treated with MicroLaserPeel?
- Mild wrinkles
- Sun damage (e.g.,freckles)
- Pigment irregularities
What are the benefits of MicroLaserPeel?
- Dramatic improvement of skin discoloration and texture.
- You can expect great results with minimal downtime. Depending on the area being treated, the procedure normally takes only 30-60 minutes.
- MicroLaserPeel delivers excellent results for poor skin tone, fine lines and wrinkles, acne scars, sun-damage, etc.
- Healthier skin, with reduced wrinkles and improved color evenness. Our patients often say that it looks like their skin went from tired looking to vibrant!
Reveal new, healthy skin with our MicroLaserPeel treatment.
Call your Rocky River, OH Med Spa - The Fountain Clinic at (216) 503-8517 today!