Basic and Advanced Training for Providers...
The Fountain Aesthetic Institute
The Fountain Aesthetic Institute (TFAI), is an educational organization that teaches basic and advanced innovative, cutting-edge aesthetic procedures. Our team of nationally accredited lecturers instruct: cosmetic laser, PRP, and injectable techniques. TFAI services healthcare professionals who want to incorporate new and advanced procedures in their practices. We are dedicated to the highest quality of treatment and marketing strategies for Aesthetics, Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) and much more.
TFAI offers courses on PRP for sports medicine, skin rejuvenation, facial aesthetic training workshops and insightful clinical practice tips from clinical providers. Designed to train small, private groups in an advanced clinical setting, participants will learn the process of facial rejuvenation with PRP, the use of lasers for: resurfacing, skin tightening and combination therapies with hyaluronic fillers and neurotoxins. HRT, sexual health, weight loss progerams and regenerative medicine techiniques are also covered in our wide-ranging courses.
Medical professionals can increase their income by providing an assortment of various treatments to their clients. According to Statista, the global aesthetic/skin care market is worth an estimated $134.5 billion, that is up from $103 billion only five years ago, and that number is going to increase. By 2024, the global aesthetic/skin care market is estimated to be $180 billion dollars.
The team at TFAI is pleased to announce that registration is now open for the Cosmetic Injectable Training Workshop, November 30th- Dec. 2nd. Enhance your practice today. Click on tab below to register!
Who Should Attend?
Training specifically designed for: MD, DO, NP, PA, RN, or DDS practitioners.
- Learn the basics, then advanced techniques in the same workshop.
- Observe actual patient consultations and learn how to propose a treatment plan which will address patient concerns and needs.
- Learn injection antatomy with tips and techniques from seasoned experts with over 15+ years experience.
- Customized information on how to successfully integrate aesthetic treatments into your practice, including marketing and best practices.
- Paticipants will be fully trained and familiar with neurotoxins, (Xeomin, Botox and Dysport) and most the most popular and effective filler products.
- Learn "safety first" in all areas of facial antatomy.
- How to deal with complications and manage patient expectations.
- Market analysis and decison making with regard to local advertising
- Learn specific neurotoxin treatmetns for: lip lines, facial sagging, neck lines- verticle platysmal bands-Nefertiti Lift, corners around the mouth and marionette lines
- Dermal Fillers: Cheek augmentation, lip enhancement, contouring of the jaw and face. Facial sagging and volume loss, and other advanced techniques to reduce signs of aging. .
- Small group setting with hands-on, customized educational experience.
- Model Demos - see the faculty inject, then gain experience on a real patient with supervision.
- Peer to peer injection training: you can receive your own customized treatment plan and be treated by our faculty. Be a model and receive treatments at cost.
- Skin care specialists will assess you and your model patients.
- Consulting with the patient, choosing the right filler, and how to manage complications
- PRP filler training- platelet rich plasma liquid facelift
How is the course structured?
The Fountain Aesthetic Institute structures the course in two sessions. The didactic session and then clinical training with “live models,” to allow participants to begin performing neurotoxin and dermal-filler procedures. The course equips participants with knowledge for botulinum toxin and injectable dermal fillers.
Our training syllabus includes:
Booklet of anatomical diagrams for injection techniques with quick reference diagrams for dosing. All participatants will receive a Xeomin and Belotero startup kit to take home to their practice.
Where and When:
The Fountain Aesthetic Insitute at the Rocky River Med Spa
19353 Detroit Rd
Rocky River, OH 44116
Friday, Nov. 30th: Neurotoxins course from "Zero to 60" in one day: $1800
Saturday, Dec. 1: Basic Filler Techniques: $2000
Sunday Dec. 2: Advanced Filler Techniques: $2000 (Requires Basic Filler Techniques, above as pre-requisite)
All three days $5000
SAVE $800, ATTEND ALL THREE! Click below: