Laser Hair Removal
Laser Hair Removal Cleveland
Only the Best Laser Hair Removal Treatments are Offered
The Fountain™ offers two different kinds of the best laser hair removal available with the advanced Sciton® Joule Laser System: Yag Laser and Broad Band Light (BBL). The Yag laser can be used on all skin types and colors. The BBL is more suited to those with light skin and dark hair. There is a FREE brochure waiting for your review and download below!
What’s The Cost?
Laser hair removal cost is very affordable. Come in for a free consultation. At that time, we can show you pictures of our success stories… and eventually yours! The end result of both therapies is the permanent elimination of unwanted body and facial hair. It takes 4 – 6 treatments to ensure the hair does not return. See the details about hair growth in our brochure, click HERE If you have questions, please call. Everyone in our office has had this procedure and can discuss the results and how the procedure is done.
How Does The Laser Hair Removal Work?
Hair has more pigment than skin. Laser-light energy is delivered to the area of treatment and the energy is absorbed by the hair follicle. Enough energy is delivered to the hair follicle to cause heat and destroy the root of the hair without causing skin damage. This results in the best permanent hair removal. During the procedure, there is a very faint odor of singed hair as the hair is eliminated. Every precaution is taken to ensure the treatment is as comfortable and safe as possible. The skin is cooled and numbed with a topical anesthetic in sensitive areas.
There Are Three Phases of Hair Growth:
- Anagen Phase: The anagen phase of hair growth lasts from 2 to 8 years. This is the “visible” phase of hair growth. Those with a long anagen phase can grow long hair. At any time, 85% of hair is in the anagen phase.
- Catagen Phase: This phase lasts 2- 4 weeks. The catagen phase is the transition phase where the hair follicle shrinks in size and there is no hair growth.
- Telogen Phase: The telogen phase is the dormant or resting phase. At any one time, about 15% of the hair is in the resting phase. Hair shedding is common during this phase. If hair grew in “crops” like corn or wheat, we would go bald until a new “crop” of hair regrew. Hair grows in phases in all areas of the body. Since various hairs are in one of three phases, the anagen phase being the longest, four to six sessions would be ideal laser treatment to eliminate all the “crops” of hair. Hair in the telogen phase cannot be removed since there is no hair shaft to transmit the laser-light energy to the bulb or root of the hair.
Hair recently “waxed” will not be close enough to the surface to receive the laser-light energy. The very best preparation is simply to shave the area two days or so before the treatment – not the day of treatment. TAfter the laser hair removal treatment, some redness may occur and hairs will be “spit” from the skin.
Areas of Treatment:
Look and Feel Great In Your Bikini With Laser Hair Removal!
Guys, Do You Have a Gorilla back? Laser hair removal at The Fountain Clinic™ near Cleveland is for You!
Popular areas of facial hair removal treatment including: the upper lip, hair removal of the chin. Laser hair removal on chest, hair removal on back is popular with men. The bikini area in women, is also called the “Brazilian laser hair removal” treatment which is very effective.
In the past couple years laser hair removal has quickly become one of the most popular aesthetic treatments in the United States. With laser hair removal, you can say goodbye to unwanted hair that leaves you with bumps, nicks, or burns, and say hello to skin that is smooth without the need to remove hair every day.
Laser hair removal is a medical procedure that utilizes a laser to remove unwanted hair. During your treatment, a laser beam will pass through the hair shaft to an individual hair follicle. The intense heat of the laser then damages the hair follicle, which inhibits future hair growth.
With laser hair removal you can eliminate unwanted hair in nearly any area. Common treatment locations include legs, armpits, upper lip, chin and the bikini line. Some of the benefits of laser hair removal include:
- Precision – dark, coarse hair can be selectively targeted without damaging surrounding skin.
- Speed – each pulse of the laser takes only a fraction of a second and can treat multiple hairs at the same time.
- Predictability – after an average of three to five sessions, approximately 90% of patients will experience permanent hair loss.
On average, 4-8 laser hair removal treatments are needed for maximum results, and are also performed once every 4-8 weeks depending on the area of the body being treated.